Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hope?

It's 10 minutes after 5 and the sun is still on the horizon. You have no idea how much this warms my heart. Sunlight after 5 pm is the Canadian Winter equivalent of Obama. Yes we can!

Speaking of optimism, some things to look forward to:
  • being this weekend's birthday girl
  • an upcoming trip to Tennessee to be loved by those I hold dear
  • my other half (eventually) making her way east
  • couch shopping with my Munkee
  • actually enjoying the gym (who knew?)
  • my new neighbour (despite declining property values due to ethnic-ness)
  • groundhog day
  • groundhog day
  • groundhog day

2 comments:

Lintfay said...

The Big ass party we're having to celebrate our reunion...?

Other Roomie said...

The value of your home has doubled and will do so every year that I am close by.