Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday

OK so I've got 20 minutes according to the clock on my pc.
My dear readers, I have been drinking so it's possible this post is riddled with typos and/or idiocies.
Today is someone's birthday who is very special to me. And with all special people, there is always a soundtrack. This one is outdated but still pertintent. Regardless of time or circumstances, this track will always make me think of the birthday boy.
This clip is rough. It is also from the BR concert in Montreal on my 30th birthday that I wanted to attend but was unable to. Youtube has also disabled the embedding function so you'll have to bear with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7I739nlFFo&feature=related

Regardless, Happy Birthday, my special friend. You are loved.

No comments: