Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bonjour

Has anyone gotten tired of checking in and seeing "I Heart Satire" without any sign of a new post? I know I have, people, and I'm sorry for giving you hope only to dash your dreams. I do like your optimism, however, and today I'm gonna reward the hell out of it. Or at least try.
So what's been going on and what will today's little ditty be about? For starters, I'd like to make everyone au courant on the whole life is awesome situation. I've come to realize that life is pretty sweet these days and instead of waking up to that fact 30 years from now, I'm going to try this whole "living in the moment" philosophy and thank my lucky stars for the hand I've been dealt.
Some pretty cool stuff of late:

-extra time at 4645 with 3 of my faves...
-changing leaves
-a cross country visit from my soul sister
-tomorrow night's puck drop
-tomorrow night's pint drop
-an imminent stay in a Toronto hot spot
-more hands on time at work
-weddings!
-being almost reduced to tears by sheer gratitude.

I've like to go visit the girl I was 3 years ago and let her catch a glimpse of today's beauty. She wouldn't believe her eyes.

No comments: