Saturday, July 5, 2008

Forced Sabbatical

As I'm sure you've surmised by now, something is amiss in my blogosphere. As karma is wont to do, it reared its ugly head and now I am computerless. The very same day I posted about my useless PC was the day it met its maker.  An impromptu night of heavy drinking and foolish decision making resulted in half a beer funnelling its way through my keyboard straight to the motherboard.  I now have no computer and am waiting for the new macs to be released in August or September.
I am missing the internet.  I am also, however, entirely more productive in its absence.  I no longer spend 5 hours a day poring over facebook and wondering why people aren't poking and/or messaging me.  It's quite liberating, really.  Sadly, though, I am unable to tend to Roo for Dummies - at least for the next few weeks.  
I wish you all happy days and love filled evenings.  

1 comment:

Other Roomie said...

You are too kind for not mentioning names.